Graphic organizers are visual representations of knowledge, concepts or ideas. Teachers use them to relieve learner boredom, enhance recall, provide motivation, create interest, clarify information, assist in organizing thought processes and to promote comprehension.
I've provided links below to online collections of graphic organizers. These options are generic and may be used by homeroom teachers as well as art teachers.
- Graphic Organizers From edHelper
- Graphic Organizers from Education Place
- Graphic Organizers from TeacherVision
- freeology has Free Graphic Organizers
- Graphic.Org has graphic organizers
- Enchanted Learning's graphic organizers for elementary teachers
- Education Oasis Collection of Graphic Organizers
- WriteDesign Online Graphic Organizers
- teAchnology has graphic organizers
- Holt Interactive Graphic Organizers