|Pillows made from woolen mats are easy|
and quick crafts that just about anybody
Brief Description: A woven mat, from south of the boarder, sewn into a pillow, adds plenty of character to my old mission furniture.
- one woven mat
- embroidery floss
- cotton stuffing
- a woolen piece of fabric for the backing of the pillow
- Cut the woolen fabric to the exact same size of the woven mat.
- Pin the two fabric pieces together.
- Blanket stitch around three sides.
- Stuff the pillow with cotton filler.
- Sew the remaining side shut with the same blanket stitch.
All instructions and photographs copyrighted by Grimm 2011