|Mona Lisa smiles on this miniature|
Brief Description: Turn miniature bottles into keepsakes.
- miniature bottle
- tiny metal star
- decorative string
- Mona Lisa graphic
- blue butterfly wings (below)
- Mod Podge
- soft brush
- white glue
- Thoroughly clean and dry the bottle you intend to work with.
- Cut out the pictures that you wish to include in the project. I've included a set of blue butterfly wings for you to download below.
- Glue the pictures and glitter in place with ordinary white glue.
- Now layer the Mod Podge on top of your work with a soft brush and let this dry.
- String the star onto a twine and wrap this firmly around the bottles neck and knot.
Additional Suggestions: These little hand-crafted vases are perfect for miniature collections.
|Blue butterfly wings.|
This template may be downloaded and sized in a
using it folks.
All instructions, template and photographs copyrighted by Grimm 2011