|Treat your pirate to Palmer chocolate,|
gold coins packaged in our treasure chest candy wrapper!
Brief Description: These little paper treasure chests are easy and inexpensive to make. They make the perfect candy favors for a birthday party or holiday celebration.
- one sheet of brown construction paper
- black ink pen
- silver ink pen
- white glue
- one netted package of Palmer, gold, chocolate coins ( there are other brands of chocolate coins sold in the U.K.)
- pattern for the candy wrapper provided below.
- Print and cut out the templates
- Trace one of each onto a sheet of brown construction paper.
- Cut out the patterns and fold/cut where indicated on the pattern.
- Glue just the out edges only of the back of the treasure chest and adhere this to the front.
- Color the candy wrapper with black and silver ink as I have shown here in my pictures.
|Don't forget to decorate the inside|
of the candy wrapper as well
|The backside view of our treasure chest|
|A treasure chest candy wrapper template.|
This template may be downloaded and sized in a
word document to fit the above measurements.
All patterns and photographs by Grimm copyrighted 2011.