|A student's sample of a vintage envelope tag book.|
Brief Description: My daughter decoupaged this little envelope tag book several years ago. There are also letters tucked inside of each page as well.
- You may either purchase envelopes or make your own. I've included a template below.
- scraps from newspapers, magazines
- Stamps and inks
- small additional charms, tokens etc...
- white glue
- As with most collage craft projects, the object of this process is to basically cut and paste. One needs very few directions when this is the case.
- As for the template, down the image below, drag it into a Word document and size it according to the size you would like for a envelope tag book.
- You will need some kind of paper, preferably not too light weight.
- Use glue sparingly as you go into order to keep the envelopes in shape.
- Tie the pages together with an interesting bow or yarn.
All instructions and photographs, templates are copyrighted by Grimm 2011
|The envelope tag book template.|
This template may be downloaded and sized in a
using it folks.