|Construction paper samples of the design templates below.|
Brief Description: These Halloween sucker sleeves will surely please any small student in your classroom this year. The Bats, owls, and even a friendly ghost are simple design templates that any student or teacher can trace, cut out and glue together. Add a few wiggly eyes and some delicious suckers too!
- black, white, and brown construction paper
- white glue
- wiggly eyes
1. Download the templates below, print and cut out the designs.
2. Trace around the Halloween critters and cut out two of each design.
3. Glue together a front and a back side for each design and let the glue dry completely before inserting a sucker. Leave the bottom edge of each design unpasted.
4. Add additional trims like wiggly eyes, bows, silly expressions etc...
5. Carefully insert the sucker up through the bottom edge of the design and staple it firmly in place.
Additional Suggestions: These patterns may also be crafted with felt and sewn together.
|Friendly ghost for Halloween sucker sleeve template. |
All of these templates may be downloaded and sized in a
word document to fit the above measurements.
|Bat template for Halloween sucker sleeve.|
|Owl template for Halloween sucker sleeve.|
|Bat and moon template for Halloween sucker sleeve.|
Kids can decorate their suckers for Halloween.
From Sugar Bee Crafts.
All patterns and photographs by Grimm copyrighted 2017.